Kloie is 1

This was the second time I had the pleasure of photographing sweet little Kloie. Once again she worked it for my camera! Happy 1st Birthday!







One of Kloie and mom. :)

Amy, thank you so much for having me take photos for you again. I enjoyed every minute of it, even if I couldn't talk at all! I had completely lost my voice for a few days prior to this and still had absolutely NO voice for this session. They were both great though for having to try and understand my poor attempts at sign language! Thanks again and I will be sending your CD to you in a few days. ;)
Go here to see the previous session.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

adorable!! I love the one of mom and daughter. :D Hope you're feeling better and got your voice back. :D

Karson and Kami said...

Aww, she is so cute!